If you’ve recently become the proud owner of an Adana but you’re feeling a little lost on how to progress, we have just the workshop for you!
Bring your Adana to our studio for a one-to- one tuition day with Chris and:
- Have your machine checked over
- Learn basic maintenance
- Get to grips with typesetting skills and locking up a chase.
The rest of your time with us will be devoted to printing, so bring along a mini project – business or correspondence cards perhaps – and get stuck into your new-found interest!
- Materials and additional materials can be purchased if you’d like to do a longer print run.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits (naturally!)
£89 for three hours (9.30am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 4.30pm)
£109 for four hours (12pm – 4pm)
£140 for six hours (10am – 4.30pm inc. lunch break)
You’re welcome to bring refreshments with you or we can recommend some lovely local places to eat. Food can be enjoyed in the Creative Space or our little courtyard during the warmer months.
"I recently went on a one day letterpress and typesetting course with Smallprint and thoroughly enjoyed it. Chris is an excellent teacher and the facilities are second to none. The price was extremely reasonable too! If you’re wanting to learn the basics of letterpress, I can’t recommend them highly enough."
– 10% discount for Green Door members & students
– It can get inky so wear old clothes and/or bring along an apron
– Group bookings by arrangement
– Maximum 4 per workshop
– 50% non-refundable deposit required at booking
– Digital artwork needs to be arranged and fully prepared before the workshop
– Accommodation, restaurants and bars can be recommended if you wish to make a
weekend of it.