If you’ve recently become the proud owner of an Adana but you’re feeling a little lost on how to progress, we have just the workshop for you!
Bring your Adana to our studio for a one-to-one tuition day with Chris:
- Have your machine checked over
- Learn basic maintenance
- Get to grips with typesetting skills and locking up a chase.
The rest of your time with us will be devoted to printing, so bring along a mini project – business or correspondence cards perhaps – and get stuck into your new-found interest!
Prefer to learn in your own studio? We can come to you! Please enquire. Prices start from £89 for three hours at our studio, on a day to suit you. Materials and refreshments included.
Tea and coffee is complimentary. We don’t provide food but you’re most welcome to bring refreshments with you. Food can be enjoyed in the Creative Space or our little courtyard during the warmer months. We can also recommend some lovely local places to eat.
- Green Door membership & student discount available (10%)
- 50% non-refundable deposit required when booking directly
- Wearing old clothes is suggested or bring along an apron
- Digital artwork must be fully prepared and processed before the workshop (please contact 2 weeks prior to workshop, costs may be applicable)
- Group bookings by appointment
- Disabled access and facilities
- Accommodation, restaurants and bars can be recommended if you wish to make a weekend of it.