If you’d like tailored instruction try a one-to- one workshop on a day most suited to you.
After having a chat, learning what you hope to take away with you, we’ll create a bespoke workshop just for you!
- Materials and additional materials can be purchased if you’d like to do a longer print run.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits (naturally!)
£89 for three hours (9.30am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 4.30pm)
£109 for four hours (12pm – 4pm)
£140 for six hours (10am – 4.30pm inc. lunch break)
You’re welcome to bring refreshments with you or we can recommend some lovely local places to eat. Food can be enjoyed in the Creative Space or our little courtyard during the warmer months.
"Just perfect! I wanted a one-on-one course and couldn't have picked a better company to introduce me to all things 'letterpress'. Both Chris and Hannah were warmly welcoming ... Chris is wonderfully patient and knowledgeable ... I couldn't have found a better company and I highly recommend The Smallprint Company'."
– 10% discount for Green Door members & students
– It can get inky so wear old clothes and/or bring along an apron
– Group bookings by arrangement
– Maximum 4 per workshop
– 50% non-refundable deposit required at booking
– Digital artwork needs to be arranged and fully prepared before the workshop
– Accommodation, restaurants and bars can be recommended if you wish to make a weekend of it.