Birth Announcement Celebration Print
Set those special moments in print.
Birth Announcement Celebration Letterpress Print
Birth Announcement Celebration Letterpress Print. Welcome a beautiful new baby into the world or mark a first birthday, christening, naming ceremony or Christmas with a personalised print – a gift that will be with the child throughout their life’s journey.
The birth announcement is hand printed using vintage wooden and metal type on our vintage press and is custom made just for you.
Simply let us know the information that you would like included on the print. Details you may wish to include:
- Baby’s full name
- Day, date and time of birth
- Birth weight
Extra copies are available to purchase at £10 per copy at time of ordering.
We print on beautiful papers including Fabriano Rosaspina, a beautiful deckle edged cotton paper. All papers are acid-free, guaranteeing endurance and longevity.
Simply email us to get the order started and we shall talk you through the process. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to create it.
Please note that this print is sold unframed and prices start at £35 dependent on the brief. We can frame the print for £20.
- Commemorative print to announce a new little person to the world
- Perfect gift for new babies, first birthdays, christenings, naming ceremonies and Christmas
- Price is based upon length of text and no. of colours
- Various sizes available up to A3
- Printed proofs are not available but a digital mock-up can be emailed as well as photographs of the progress.
- Adjustments are charged at £10 per time after the second proof
- Additional copies £10 when ordered at same time
- Allow 1-2 days for drying before despatch / collection (drying time is subject to atmospheric conditions)
- Click and collect welcome
- Delivery direct to recipient available at no extra cost
- Gift wrap service available here
If you’ve got any other questions, do get in touch!
Every purchase you make helps to support The Smallprint Company, so thanks for shopping with us!
About The Smallprint Co.
Hannah and Chris have brought their passion for print to the high street with their boutique studio close to the centre of Derby and its famous Cathedral Quarter. The team prints letterpress commissions for private clients and small businesses, facilitates workshops both on and off site, and produces a range of popular greetings cards and stationery for retail. A gallery is situated to the front of the studio which showcases work by both printmakers and their workshop attendees. They welcome volunteers to the studio to help with cataloguing their expanding collection of type too, so get in touch if you fancy getting your hands inky!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5