Letterpress Workshop Print a Poster | 6 Jul
12:00 – 16:15 BST
Print a poster or two in a fun-filled afternoon at Smallprint HQ!
Mini sessions for friends, family and print fiends.
The Letterpress Experience: On the Day
Experience a quick session designed to introduce you to the joys of letterpress! Pop in to our studio, browse our vintage type drawers and ink up a printastic poster!
If you’re not sure what to print, we have a library of typography, letterpress and print books to inspire that you can browse before your session starts.
Have an idea of what you’d like to print – we recommend no more than 15 words.
Need to Know
- This is a quick printing session!
- Suitable for children. Young adults under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A mini session is 30 minutes.
- Maximum no. of printers per session: 2
- Be prepared with an idea of what you’d like to print for this experience. We recommend having the text written down for reference. Not sure what to print? We have a library of typography, letterpress and print books to inspire to browse before the session.
If you’ve got any other questions, do get in touch!
Making a special trip to Derby?
There are many fantastic local places to eat and stay so please get in touch for our recommendations!
About The Smallprint Co.
Hannah and Chris have brought their passion for print to the high street with their boutique studio close to the centre of Derby and it’s famous Cathedral Quarter. The team prints letterpress commissions for private clients and small businesses, facilitates workshops on and off site and produces a range of popular greetings cards for retail. A gallery is situated to the front of the studio which shows work by printmakers and workshop attendees alike. They welcome volunteers to the studio to help with cataloguing their expanding collection of type too, so get in touch if you fancy getting your hands inky!
12.00, 12.45, 1.30, 2.15, 3.00, 3.45, Gift Voucher (£0.00)