Personal stationery that makes an impression.
Personal stationery hand printed for you. Enjoy the art of letter writing again, let your friends know of a change of address or send a quick note to say hello.
After discussing the brief with you, we create your design using traditional metal type or a modern plate and hand print on our vintage press. The design process includes two proofs prior to printing.
Additional services can include hand drawn images which start from £65
Contact us directly to discuss bespoke requirements and a quote.
“@smallprintco thank u so much! What a wonderful thing to share…http://instagram.com/p/phOLvrM__O/ love them!!!!”
Kim McGowan, London
View a short video by one of our clients, Kieran Harrod, of his cards being printed here: http://bit.ly/kharrod
- Prices vary and exact quotes for bespoke orders are worked out on an individual basis
- Printed proofs are not available but a digital mock-up can be emailed as well as photographs of the progress
- Adjustments are charged at £10 per time after the second proof
- Allow 1-2 days for drying before despatch / collection (drying time is subject to atmospheric conditions)
- Click and collect welcome
We can also create:
- Packaging (boxes, CDs / DVDs, photographs)
- Product tags
- Product information cards
- Correspondence cards
- Change of address
- Compliments slips
Do get in touch because we love to hear your ideas.
If you’ve got any other questions, do get in touch!
About The Smallprint Co.
Hannah and Chris have brought their passion for print to the high street with their boutique studio close to the centre of Derby and its famous Cathedral Quarter. The team prints letterpress commissions for private clients and small businesses, facilitates workshops on and off site and produces a range of popular greetings cards for retail. A gallery is situated to the front of the studio which shows work by printmakers and workshop attendees alike. They welcome volunteers to the studio to help with cataloguing their expanding collection of type too, so get in touch if you fancy getting your hands inky!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5