One-to-one tuition for letterpress workshops at the studio.
For tailored instruction, try a one-to-one workshop with us and book for a day convenient for you.
To arrange a date call 07948 266652 or email email@example.com and after a quick chat, we’ll create a bespoke workshop just for you!
Bespoke workshops include:
- Materials for one print run - additional materials can be purchased for longer print runs
- Tea, coffee and biscuits - naturally!
We are also available for people looking to get more out of their own Adana printing press. Learn more here.
"Just perfect! I wanted a one-on-one course and couldn't have picked a better company to introduce me to all things 'letterpress'. Both Chris and Hannah were warmly welcoming ... Chris is wonderfully patient and knowledgeable ... I couldn't have found a better company and I highly recommend The Smallprint Company'."
– 10% discount for students and Green Door members
– Printers will have use of our aprons but remember that it’s an inky activity (so don’t wear your best suit)!
– 50% non-refundable deposit required at booking
– Digital artwork must be arranged and fully prepared by prior agreement before the workshop
– Accommodation, restaurants and bars can be recommended if you wish to make a weekend of it
– We are just outside Derby city centre, off Curzon Street and close to many car parks, bus routes and the train station.
|Workshop length||Price start from||Times|
|3 hours||£89||9.30am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|4 hours||£109||12 - 4pm|
|6 hours||£140||10am – 4.30pm including lunch break|
You are very welcome to bring refreshments or order something in. Alternatively, we can recommend some great local places to eat. Food can be enjoyed in the Creative Space or, during the warmer months, our little courtyard during the warmer months.